Monday, May 18, 2015

Poem 50 de Leonard Cohen

 Poem 50 ("I lost my way, I forgot ...") 

Leonard Cohen

I lost my way, I forgot to call on your name.
The raw heart beat against the world, and the tears were for my lost victory.
But you are here. You have always been here.
The world is all forgetting, and the heart is a rage of directions, but your name unifies the heart, and the world is lifted into its place.
Blessed is the one who waits in the traveller's heart for his turning.



Poema 50 ("Eu perdi meu caminho, eu esqueci ...")

Eu perdi o meu caminho, eu esqueci de chamar seu nome.
O coração despreparado bateu contra o mundo, e as lágrimas foram para a minha vitória perdida. Porém, você está aqui.
Você sempre esteve aqui.

O mundo é todo o esquecimento, e o coração é uma fúria de direções, mas, o seu nome unifica o coração, e o mundo é colocado em seu lugar.
Bem-aventurado é aquele que espera no coração do viajante pela sua volta.


Ilustração: www.hojeemdia.com.br

No comments: